Bridal gown shopping and our trunk shows
Let's celebrate your moment.
What’s a trunk show? And what do you need to know?
Trunk shows are events during which a designer’s most recent collection is previewed, among some classic best sellers, at their stockists boutique. If you find a wedding gown at a trunk show, be prepared to purchase it before the event ends, as it may no longer be available at the store once the event is over. Click here to view trunk show calendar.
Hey girl, we’re here for you.
3 Tips for How to Shop a Wedding Dress Calmly
1. Remember – It’s all about you.
2. Register here and our bridal stylists will contact you and set you up an appointment.
3. Arrive to the appointment and try on as many dresses as you wish or ask to have a custom design. Anyway, at Galia Lahav your dress will be customized to your own measures.
5 Tips for How To Be Ready for a GL Trunk Show
2. Try to imagine how you’d want to look & feel; queenish, princessly, Hollywood, galorish, bohemian or classic.
3. Then, how does the hair fit in? Just so we can figure out the best neckline for you.
4. BTW, preparing to wear heels on your wedding day? Super! Bring a pair along.
5. Come with an extra pair of nude underwear and your favorite bra (for us to make sure you get the perfect cups).
Oh, and you are more than welcome to be escorted by friends and family, that you feel comfortable with (also check our VIP trunk show experience) but try to limit them down so it won’t be too much, for you.